We have two great positions available at our South Yarmouth Access Center! See below and don’t forget we also are looking for Developmental Specialists, Program Aides and Drivers all over!
RN – South Yarmouth
SEARCH RE-OPENED for a full-time Registered Nurse. GREAT HOURS! (Monday–Friday; NO nights, weekends, or rotating shifts). This position is located at Habilitation Assistance Corporation’s South Yarmouth day habilitation program providing services to individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities. Successful candidates must have a current MA registered nursing license. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
Duties include but are not limited to: conducting daily assessments of members’ health; administering medications; carrying out nursing interventions/treatments; maintaining documentation including annual nursing assessments, individual profiles and daily nursing notes; and providing staff development and in-service training.
We offer a generous benefit package including paid time off, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, sign-on bonus, other employee incentives and a drug-free workplace.
For more information about us, please email your resume directly to careers@
Administrative Assistant – South Yarmouth
Habilitation Assistance Corporation is seeking a full time (40 hours Monday–Friday) Administrative Assistant to join our South Yarmouth day habilitation team.
We provide active treatment designed to improve levels of independence for individuals with developmental disabilities in our programs and in the community.
The Administrative Assistant will assist management by coordinating office services, including maintaining records, typing, filing, answering phones and performing other receptionist duties.
The Administrative Assistant must have a minimum of three years experience in a professional office environment or an Associate’s Degree and one year experience. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are required.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks. Must have excellent computer and software application skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database software experience and type a minimum of 60 WPM. Knowledge of Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheets preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate regularly with supervisor to seek assistance, share information and resolve issues
- Responsible for keeping current on changes to technology that are essential to completing essential functions of the job
- Must be able to utilize technology including but not limited to computer and software applications
- Be an active participant in staff meetings, in-service trainings and program planning
- Assist Local Coordinator with administrative tasks
- Coordinate work with others
- Orient new personnel to agency policies and procedures
- Maintain an accurate and efficient filing system
- Maintain staff personnel records
- Requisition office supplies and maintain inventory control
- Prepare staff payroll for Program Director’s approval
- Maintain accurate, current staff payroll information
- Submit approved expenses and staff travel vouchers to Administrative Office
- Type drafts, reports, correspondence and forms as required
- Perform receptionist duties
- Monitor and record in-service attendance for staff
- Monthly reconciliation of petty cash accounts
- Record individuals’ daily attendance
- Adhere to all established Habilitation Assistance Corporation policies, procedures and guidelines
- Prepare and maintain accurate client census information and related billing documentation
- Maintain the program’s copy of the agency’s Policy and Procedure Manual
- Regular attendance is required
We offer a generous benefit package to full time employees including insurance options, training and development, vacation, sick time, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, employee incentives and a drug-free workplace.
For more information email your resume directly tocareers@